That’s true. When I tested this drink, I had a « I’ve gone into smoothie heaven » moment.
BUT. What is truly exceptional is that we are in a paradise… that is SO GOOD for you, so healthy.
This smoothie is balanced in just the right ways – no added sugar of course, some green, veggie protein (almond and hemp), good fats (almond and flax) and… tonic herbs galore to boost your energy and hormones to the top! Whether it be with the Yin Power or the incredible cocoa – tonic herbs mix called “anandamide” both from Sun Potion, this smoothie gives you the promise of long-lasting energy until lunch time.
INGREDIENTS for 1 or 2 people
- 1 handful of kale (central stem taken out) in chunks – or spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 heaped TBSP almond puree
- 1,1/2 mug filtered water
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder (raw if possible) OR « Anandamide » incredible cocoa and tonic herbs mix from Sun Potion
- 2 TBSP hemp powder
- 1 TBSP flax seeds (whole)
- Optional: 1 TBSP maca OR Yin Power (mix of adaptogen herbs from Sun Potion) – not necessary if you have chosen the Anandamide raw cocoa mix already containing tonic herbs – but interesting if you are making your smoothie from just cocoa
1. Place all ingredients into the blender or Nutribullet.
2. Blend for 1 minute until smooth. Enjoy!